MELTA Conference Grants
Applicants for MELTA Conference Grant will be considered case by case.
MELTA Overseas Conference Grant
We are pleased to announce that applications for the 2019 MELTA Overseas Conference Grant is now open.
As a recipient of this grant, you will be entitled to the following:
- A fee waiver for an international ELT conference in one of the following countries:
- Sri Lanka
2. Accommodation for the duration of the conference.
Do note that the grant does not include financial support for travel and other costs incurred.
To qualify for this grant, you must
- possess an active 5-year membership, with priority given to Life Members.
- submit a full paper to MELTA committee for review. Note that this paper must be submitted with the aim of having the paper published in one of the two MELTA journals or the MELTA Annual (visit our website for details). Do not submit a paper that has not been sent elsewhere for review/publication.
- The full paper you submit must adhere to the submission guidelines prescribed by either journal or the MELTA Annual.
(Attention: MELTA Vice President – International Liaison) .